Choose an app and create a video describing how you would test if it's working properly.
What to Submit
- Be an undergraduate student enrolled at a college in Massachusetts
- Be financial aid eligible, meaning you receive some form of financial aid from the government or your school
Toast's Quality Assurance team wants to see your app testing skills. Impress them and you can get hired!
The competition is to choose an app on your phone/tablet and create a video describing how you would test if it's working properly. The goal is to be as detailed and thorough as possible. If it helps, you can focus on a few particular features of the app, but then dive into all the different ways you would test that feature.
To capture your findings, you can record yourself holding your phone/tablet while you're walking through the testing OR you can use a screen recording tool and add a voice-over. See the resources section for some screen recording tool suggestions.
Here are some suggestions for general features to test:
- Uploading files (if applicable)
- Referring friends (if applicable)
- Running the app on slower or choppy internet
Attention to Detail
Thinking Outside of the Box
- App testing
- Quality engineering
- Video Creation
Do What You Love Together
Tell us why coworking spaces are better than traditional offices in a 1-2 minute video.