Visit a local restaurant and find solutions to improve their ordering and transaction systems.
What to Submit
Introduce the restaurant, its problems, and present your solution(s) in a 3-5 minute video.
- Be an undergraduate student enrolled at a college in Massachusetts
- Be financial aid eligible, meaning you receive some form of financial aid from the government or your school
Toast's business development team wants to see your sales skills. Impress them and you can get hired!
For this competition, you must find a restaurant and figure out solutions to help improve their ordering and transaction systems. Look to see how you can make things faster, cheaper, more accurate, and generally more efficient.
To present your findings, record a 3-5 minute video introducing the restaurant, its problems, and what solutions you think the restaurant should implement.
Here are some qualities of restaurants who would be a good fit:
- No online or self-ordering systems
- Outdated technology (old cash registers and lots of handwritten notes)
- Lack of communication between people taking orders and people making food
Research and Curiousity
Do What You Love Together
Tell us why coworking spaces are better than traditional offices in a 1-2 minute video.
Code Your Resume
Use your coding skills to create an interactive resume about yourself.