Cooking up ChangeCompleted on 6/7/2019
What do I need to do?
Choose a restaurant and record a video explaining 3 ways to make it better.
Time to Complete
Approximately 2 Hours
Company & Job Information
By applying to this competition, you will be considered for an internship or full-time position in Toast's Sales team.
Who Can Apply?
What to Submit
Upload your video.
- You introduce the restaurant
- You explain your 3 suggestions to make the restaurant better
- The video is less than 5 minutes long
- Have a question? Feel free to message us using the chat tool on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Prefer to have a conversation? Book a time with one of ScholarJet's team members, and we'll give you some personal advice and tips on how to make a successful submission!
Toast's business development team wants to see your sales skills. Impress them and you can get hired!
For this competition, choose a restaurant and record a video explaining 3 ways to make it better. Look to see how you can make things faster, cheaper, more accurate, and more efficient.
To present your solutions, record a video (less than 5 minutes long). Introduce the restaurant and then explain your 3 solutions and how they're going to help the restaurant.
Here are some qualities of restaurants who would be a good fit:
- No online or self-ordering systems
- Outdated technology (old cash registers and lots of handwritten notes)
- Lack of communication between people taking orders and people making food