Your Favorite Restaurant
What do I need to do?
Record a 3-4 minute video telling us about your favorite restaurant and explain 3 ways how it could be even better.
Top Submission Wins $3,000
Company & Job Information
By applying to this competition, you will be considered for a full-time position on Toast's Business Development team in Boston, MA or Omaha, NE.
6 of 15 Seats Available
Who Can Apply?
- You must be an undergraduate college student who receives financial aid OR a college graduate with student loan debt.
- You must be interested in working for Toast in either their Boston, MA office or Omaha, NE office.
What to Submit
Upload your video.
- You introduce the restaurant
- You explain your 3 suggestions to make the restaurant better
- The video is less than 4 minutes long
- Have a question? Feel free to message us using the chat tool on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Prefer to have a conversation? Book a time with one of ScholarJet's team members, and we'll give you some personal advice and tips on how to make a successful submission!
For this competition, tell us about one of your favorite restaurants, why it's awesome, and 3 ways how it could be even better. Look to see how you can make things faster, cheaper, more accurate, better tasting, or generally more efficient.
Record all of this in a video (less than 4 minutes long).
Here are some qualities of restaurants who would be a good fit:
1. No online or self-ordering systems
2. Outdated technology (old cash registers and lots of handwritten notes)
3. Lack of communication between people taking orders and people making food
Want Some Help or Guidance?
We can help you get started, brainstorm, point you in the right direction or give you some feedback.