Ended on 6/1/18
Spots are limited. Submit early and increase your chances of getting a job interview!
Create a program/project that is related to health and the Vietnamese American Community.
University of Maryland-College Park
What to Submit
Upload any file type. It can be video or PowerPoint as long as you get the main points across. We are open to what you have to offer! Share your submission with
This challenge is open to all current undergraduate students with financial need in the U.S.
Real-World Application Ability
1) Learn about health education programs.
2) Learn about the Vietnamese American Community/population.
3) Learn about an important social issue.
4) Learn about effective methods of advocacy.
5) Practice your visual or written presentation skills.
The Future of Banking
Share your idea for a product/service to help low-income neighborhood residents with their finances.
Young Innovator Challenge II
Smarter in the City
Create a 1-2 minute video pitch of your revolutionary business idea!