A Secure Solution
What do I need to do?
Create a 2-3 minute video convincing a friend to buy a product/service that would help them be secure online, on the street, or at home.
Top Submission Wins $1,000
Company & Job Information
This competition is sponsored by Rapid7, who is looking to hire business development representatives in Boston, MA & Austin, TX.
18 of 20 Seats Available
Who Can Apply?
To apply, you must:
- Be an undergrad student or college graduate with student loan debt
- Interested in working for Rapid7 in Boston, MA or Austin, TX
- You must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What to Submit
- Check out some conversational sales tips in this blog post.
- Prefer videos? YouTube has tons of videos full of sales tips:
- Prefer to have a conversation? Book a time with one of ScholarJet's team members, and we'll give you some personal advice and tips on how to make a successful submission!
Imagine one of your friends was looking to improve their general sense of security. Create a 2-3 minute video pitching a solution that would help.
These solutions could be related to physical security, cybersecurity, emotional security or any other variation. Be creative in what you suggest and your interpretation of security.
Possible Solutions for Inspiration:
1. A stronger/safer bike lock
2. A home security system
3. A method of creating stronger passwords for their online accounts
4. An antivirus software for their computer
5. A VPN for browsing the internet
6. A place to study late at night
7. Learning a martial art
Want Some Help or Guidance?
We can help you get started, brainstorm, point you in the right direction or give you some feedback.