Use your talents to create an app, video, graphic, or anything in between about toast (the food).
What to Submit
Upload your creation about toast.
Try to have your creation be shown in a video, presentation, or pictures, but if you upload something technical, like a website/app, please also include a link to your repository.
Toast wants to see what skills you can bring to the table. This is a free-for-all competition, where you can showcase whatever skills you feel are your best!
Your challenge is to create anything you want about toast (the food, not the company). The Toast (company) team will be looking at your awesome creations and if they see you're a good fit for a position, you can get hired!
Here's some inspiration for what you can create:
- Show your software development skills with an app or website about toast
- Show your sales skills with a commercial about toast
- Show your marketing skills with a social media campaign about toast
- Show your design skills with a 3D model (digital or physical) of toast
Do I Qualify?
- Be an undergraduate student attending college in Massachusetts
- Be financial aid eligible, meaning you receive some form of financial aid from the government or your school
What If I Don't Win?
- Everyone who submits is considered for employment.
- Multiple applicants can be hired from a single competition.
- Each competition gives you experience that you can put on your resume and share in future interviews.
You benefit no matter what happens!
Employers want to see that you're proactive and excited about their company.
If you submit early, you're more likely to be brought in for an interview and get hired.