Your Favorite Restaurant
What do I need to do?
What's your favorite restaurant? Tell us about it in a 3-4 minute video and explain 3 ways how it could be even better.
Top Submission Wins $3,000
Company & Job Information
By applying to this competition, you will be considered for a full-time position on Toast's Business Development team in Boston, MA or Omaha, NE.
Who Can Apply?
- You must be an undergrad senior OR a college graduate, with student loan debt.
- You must be interested in working for Toast in either their Boston, MA office or Omaha, NE office.
- You must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship.
What to Submit
Upload your video.
- You introduce the restaurant
- You explain your 3 suggestions to make the restaurant better
- The video is less than 4 minutes long
- Have a question? Feel free to message us using the chat tool on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Prefer to have a conversation? Book a time with one of ScholarJet's team members, and we'll give you some personal advice and tips on how to make a successful submission!
For this competition, tell us about one of your favorite restaurants, why it's awesome, and 3 ways how it could be even better. Look to see how you can make things faster, cheaper, more accurate, better tasting, or generally more efficient.
Record all of this in a video (less than 4 minutes long).
Here are some qualities of restaurants who would be a good fit:
1. No online or self-ordering systems
2. Outdated technology (old cash registers and lots of handwritten notes)
3. Lack of communication between people taking orders and people making food